Thursday 11 September 2014

Married Nollywood Actor In A Messy Adultery Scandal


Nollywood actor Damola Olatunji got married to his wife, Raliat Abiodun last year and he is in a messy adultery scandal.Damola has impregnated Bukola Awoyemi aka Bukky Awoyemi and has even eloped with her. Hear what Raliat said “I am sad, frustrated and I don’t know where to start from, what did I do to deserve this.
“I gave my all or is it a sin to love someone who claims to love you, Damola and I didn’t have any issue neither did we have any major quarrel just the normal ups and downs that married couples have but I started feeling uneasy few weeks to our Wedding Anniversary when he rarely pick my calls nor reply my SMS promptly and will only call me back in the middle of the night.
Gist started filtering into my ears that Damola was seeing Bukky but I ignored but when my husband won’t change I asked him and he denied that the only thing between them is work until Damola’s brother girlfriend called me to tell me that Damola actually brought Bukky to Osogbo.

“and they went to Damola’s uncle home where she made dinner for him before they retired into the room to make love and it started to make sense to me because like thrice in the middle of the night I had seen Bukky’s text messages to Damola saying I miss you,
“…I love you and can’t wait to see you but I allowed it to slide because guys in the industryare in the habit of calling themselves darlings and all.
“I was home for 30days and Damola only slept home once,Later I heard he was with Bukky in Magodo, I went to see his parents but got a shocker as they told me point blank that they would only want what their son wants and all my parents efforts to make peace his parents turned down, I have not spoken to Damola for over 70days as he neither picks my call nor reply my sms.
Gist started filtering into my ears that Damola was seeing Bukky but I ignored but when my husband won’t change I asked him and he denied that the only thing between them is work until Damola’s brother girlfriend called me to tell me that Damola actually brought Bukky to Osogbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment